Sustainable treatment depends on the diagnosis being as accurate as possible.
To that end we supplement our in-depth clinical examinations of the teeth and gums with advanced digital imaging methods such as high resolution 2D x-rays and 3D cone beam computer tomography, photographic techniques such as diagnostic imaging, and visualisation based on actual models (mock-ups) of the patient‘s mouth.
Our treatment modalities range from:
- Healthy gums and teeth thanks to preventive care, dental hygiene and specific gum-therapy
- Restoration of chipped teeth and changes to shape using minimally invasive, adhesive fillings and build-ups (direct techniques)
- Reconstruction of chipped teeth and changes to shape by working with veneers, porcelain partial and full porcelain crowns (indirect techniques)
- Treatment of discoloured teeth using external or internal bleaching and reconstructive methods such as veneers, partial and full porcelain crowns
- Eliminating gaps due to missing teeth by means of adhesive or conventional bridges and removable reconstructions
- Replacing missing teeth using implants
- Regeneration and replacement of missing tissue using plastic micro-surgery
- Root-canal treatment applying microscopic endodontic techniques in collaboration with Dr. med. dent. Frank Paqué.
If you would like to see what this might mean for you, please schedule an appointment and we will gladly show you specific examples of our work.